(until July 5, 2022)
(after July 5, 2022)
|Regular IOBC member||EUR 450||EUR 550|
|Regular non-member*||EUR 550||EUR 650|
|Student** IOBC member||EUR 300||EUR 350|
|Student** non-member*||EUR 350||EUR 400|
|Accompanying persons***||EUR 100||EUR 150|
The deadline for late registrations is July 25, 2022
The registration fee covers participation in all sessions, conference materials, welcome reception (on September 5th), coffee breaks, lunches (on September 6th, 7th and 8th), social dinner, and excursion to Bioplanet.
For participants from SEPA° area the payment has to be made by bank transfer. Instructions will be sent to the email written in the registration form.
For participants from NON SEPA Area the payment has to be made by credit card at the same time of registration.
°Single Euro Payments Area
* When registering for the meeting as a non-member, the participant will be entitled to become a member of the IOBC Regional Section of their geographic region without any additional cost for a period of one year. A membership application through the IOBC Regional Section websites is still required.
**Students need to provide a letter from their advisor confirming their student status, that is to accompany their registration.
*** Accompanying persons are invited to join the workshop participants for the welcome reception, social dinner and excursion to Bioplanet . Touristic tours (not included in the programme) can be organized on request
Student and Early Career Professional travel awards
To encourage participation of students and early career professionals, IOBC Global is offering travel awards of up to €500 per grantee for attendees from the West Palearctic IOBC Region and up to €1,000 per grantee for attendees travelling from other regions.
The following eligibility requirements apply:
- The grantee must be a paying member of an IOBC region.
- The grantee must be age 35 or under at the time of the workshop.
- The grantee must be engaged in a field of study relevant to IOBC-MRQA. Work on IPM systems where biocontrol is a strong component can be eligible.
- The grantee must present in person during the meeting (oral or poster acceptable).
- Successful grantees are required to write a short item for the IOBC-Global newsletter.
Applicants must describe in 2000 characters, spaces included, or less how their work contributes to the objectives of this working group. They must also include a current CV as well as the abstract for their presentation or poster. As only a limited number of grants is available, the convenors will make a selection based on the contributions that best fit the goal of the meeting.
Applications must be submitted by e-mail to the MRQA convenors, Maria Luisa Dindo (email@example.com) and Rose Buitenhuis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The deadline for submission of applications is May 10th, 2022. Award winners will be notified by June 20th, 2022 to allow enough time for travel arrangements and registration.
Note, we are unable to provide refunds for registration costs for any cancellations made after July 20th, 2022. Before that date, a fee of 20 euros will be deducted from the refund for administrative expenses.